Prepare your child for your next family camping adventure with 20 essential lessons and 20 engaging activities. Camping Anatomy: Activities for Kids will teach your child all the basics of camping such as:
- How to pick the best campsite
- The basics of pitching a tent
- Finding your way with maps and a compass
- Using the sun and stars for navigation
- The best places to find shelter
- Learning to predict the weather
- What to do when confronting wildlife
- And much, much more!
At the end of each lesson, kids are encouraged to reflect on what they’ve learned along the way in their own journal.
Written by Steve Lemig, founder of Wilderdad.com, he pulls from his extensive outdoor experience as a Wildland Firefighter, ultramarathon runner, and outdoor athlete. Camping Anatomy: Activities for Kids will build your child’s confidence and get them excited for any outdoor adventure. Beautifully illustrated with over 50 drawings depicting details of each lesson and activity.
There are no reviews yet.