What do you get in the Camping Anatomy: Activities for Kids Bundle? All this!
Camping Anatomy: Activities for Kids Book
- 106 pages of outdoor lessons and activities
- Over 50 illustrations depicting key lesson details
- Kids will learn campsite basics, trail navigation, how to read weather, plant identification, and what to do when confronting wildlife.
- And much, much more!
Great Outdoors Set of 2 Notebooks
- At the end of each lesson, kids are encouraged to reflect in their own journal. These beautiful, outdoor themed journals will inspire your child to write and draw everything they learn along their adventure.
- 1 Notebook is lined (great for journaling) and 1 Notebook is blank (great for drawing)
- Page borders are illustrated with awesome outdoor scenery
- 96 pages total
- 5.5″ x 8.5″
3 Rustic Wooden Pencils
- Made of real tree branches. So cool!
- Each pencil is 7″ long
- Durable graphite tips
- Easily sharpen with a camping knife or blade (Moms/Dads, that’s your department)